Monday, February 21, 2011

roller coasters are fun at an amusement park, not so much in daily life

    Happy vs Sad, Sick vs Well, Busy vs Bored, Lazy vs Active, Hungry vs Full, Up vs Down. I have been all of these things since my last blog post. Life is a roller coaster with constant ups and downs, curves and ever changing. It is what makes our lives interesting and sometimes helps us to appreciate all that we have. Our lowest points helps us to realize how amazing our high points are.
    Last week I decided to start eating less, exercising more and becoming healthier overall. Exercise makes you feel better in many ways. I would really like to improve my own self confidence, lose weight, and improve my overall health, mind and body. It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bathing suit again for the first time since my babies were born. I'm not saying that I expect to reclaim my figure from high school or anything, but it would be nice feel good in my own skin. So far I am doing well; I have never been on a diet in my entire life and honestly I didn't think that I ever would. But here I am and I'm feeling good about it.
     I had big plans for this coming week and now that Zeke is sick I am reevaluating. It is beautiful out and we are going to make the best of this beautiful weather while it sticks around. It is sad that we are missing time with our friends, but we will appreciate them even more the next time that we see them. For now we will just have to soak up the sun and enjoy our time together as a family.

Today's post wasn't very funny. I will laugh about it someday, but today is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment