Friday, February 4, 2011

Sick Day

So, the kids were sick for the whole month of January and it has finally gotten to me. When every else is sick Mommy takes care of everything. But when Mommy is sick who takes care of her?? Haha, trick question, mommy still takes care of everyone : P   I did keep Violet home from school today because I didn't want to go out into the cold rain. We all need a Friday off sometimes.

I'm thrilled that Zeke is finally feeling better, but after being sick all month he's used to getting babied. It's comparable to the attention kids get when your on vacation, then when they get back home they are all out of whack. That was also another reason I kept Violet home today, he is lost without her sometimes and when she's home I get a little more peace.

I did some scrap booking today after some inspiration from my awesome friend Andrea. It took a couple hours to get everything out and ready, but once I got started I did three pages in about an hour. It's very satisfying to look at a project at the end of a day and know that it is something that the family will be able to appreciate for years.

I'm so glad that I spent all week cleaning the house, so that I can relax a little tonight. When everyone else was sick mommy made chicken noodle soup. When mommy is sick daddy preheats the oven for frozen pizza night :) Maybe I'll have some chicken broth with my pizza, but probably not. Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment