Saturday, February 11, 2012

Seven Years....

Seven years ago today I met the love of my life. I had no idea at the time how much he would mean to me today. We had crossed paths before, but we had never really spoken. He was a long haired skinny guy that worked at Mr Gatti's and was friends with my best friend. I will spare you all of the awesome details, but when I met him, I was a mess. I didn't know what I wanted, I wasn't sure where I was headed, I was floating from day to day in a fog. He rescued me, more than once, in so many ways, more times and in more ways than I even knew at the time. I like to think that we rescued each other. That we were always meant to be.

Today he is the father of my children, the provider for our family, and the love of my entire life. We don't have a lot of money and we aren't perfect.  He, till this day, refuses to fight with me. He lets me get angry, yell, and then brood until I get over it. I always do. He has a great sense of humor, even though I don't always admit it. He is fun, strong, loving, loyal, and dedicated. He is my everything. I love you Mike. Happy Anniversary!


Seven years ago today the hit song was


Wikipedia's Picture of the day was


A lot has changed about the world in 7 years, but we remain the same, together. 


1 comment: